National Lab Network is hosting an online video contest.
Win a $1,500 gift card and a Flip Video Camcorder!
Videos we choose will be featured on our homepage!
- The video should relate to a specific project on the NLN site.
- Please send us the link to your project on our site with the video.
- Up to two video links can be sent.
- One video documenting the work and preparation leading up to the project (optional).
- One video capturing the project event (required) - this should include footage of the students carrying out the project.
- The video should contain some form of oration/explanation of what is taking place.
- Please upload your video on either YouTube or Vimeo and submit the link(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit any questions related to the video contest to this email.
- All submissions are due by October 1st, 2010.
- The first place winner will receive a $1,500 DonorsChoose.org Gift Card* and a Flip Video Camcorder.
- The second place winner will receive a $500 DonorsChoose.org Gift Card* and a Flip Video Camcorder.
- The third place winner will receive a $100 DonorsChoose.org Gift Card* and a Flip Video Camcorder.
Please make sure that participation in this contest is consistent with your school's policies.
* DonorsChoose.org Gift Cards may be used to support any classroom activity listed on the Donors Choose website. To redeem the gift card amount towards your classroom's educational needs, you must be a registered teacher on DonorsChoose.org. Please read the Donors Choose blog post with information about how to register on DonorsChoose.org and how to link your National Lab Network project to receive funding.
DonorsChoose.org Gift Cards may only be redeemed at the DonorsChoose.org website prior to the expiration date. For avoidance of doubt, the card cannot be redeemed for cash. The bearer of the card is not entitled to a charitable tax-deduction through its use. DonorsChoose.org is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
National Lab Network will be responsible for judging and determining the winning entries.